Monday, November 1, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

No. This isn't gonna be a post about Ke$ha songs. In fact this sentence is the last you'll hear about her in this post... Maybe. Honestly, I just couldn't think of an apt title for this post; so blah, blah, blah (with capitals of course) shalt be the title. At least for now.

So bummed about the wreckage my bicycle now is. (I guess that's a little bit of over-exaggeration but meh.) I now have to fork out money to buy a new one, as well as a new cross pendant because I woke up one morning a week ago to find it had broken off my necklace. Sad face.

Every where I turn, there's money that needs to be spent. No food? Have to spend money to buy more. Bus ride? Need to buy a ticket. Cab ride home after work? Got to pay. Bike breaks? Need to pay to get it fixed, or buy a new one. Necklace pendant breaks? Well crap, there goes more money. No wonder I can't get enough money saved to buy a car.

Even dreams are following this pattern. Except for a couple of things. 1) The common issue is not  money and 2) the issue, in the majority of the time, does not involve affecting materialistic things.  No wonder I've not been sleeping. Sleep makes me have to think about things long gone, and that makes me want to forget what the dreams were about. Though I have to admit, I like the novelty of remembering SOME of the dreams.

Typing about sleep makes me want sleep. Thinking about the consequences of that makes me not want to...

Crazy woman shall stop talking now... before she sends anyone else insane with her craziness that is near insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment