Sunday, October 17, 2010

I really need to write better...

Woke up.
Groceries with awesome housemates.
Unpacked groceries.
Attempted to ring home.
Went to Stockland.
Forgot to re-ring home.
Work.

Work was awesome. Drive through Maccas, whilst being paid and getting free food. Pretty dang good I reckon. Best shift!

Home.
Drinks with housemates and neighbour.

Drinks = great at this place. Conversation and company is great. I miss home too much. Awesomeness.

Chatting with awesomeness on msn and facebook = FTW!



PS. I really need to write more interesting posts. The last few have been quite shoddy, sorry about that. I guess that's why one shouldn't write blogs at three thirty in the morning...

PPS. Short Stack and Goo Goo Dolls and Avril Lavigne (will continue to build list) are BEYOND AWESOMENESS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rly?

    Did you get hold of your mother and co? Your mother was pretty cool when i met her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's my foster mum Stewart, LOL :)

    Yeah I did get hold of them... It was good

    ReplyDelete