Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Feeling slightly squiggly...

Look out: 

Crazy Lady









This crazy lady is at large in a her room in Townsville! 












It's AFTER


 

and she wants to walk and sleep and run and dance and sing and cry and jump and be craziness. She apparently also wants to listen to:

Short Stack- Most of their songs

Amy Meredith- Young at Heart


Billy Joel- Piano Man

Vanessa Carlton- 1000 Miles

Goo Goo Dolls- Any of their songs, Mainly Iris and Slide

Matchbox Twenty- Most of their songs, Mainly Superman

Five for Fighting- Superman


AND BE CRAZY!!!!


This woman also likes to sit up all hours of the night typing to people from far away, reading blogs, reading cartoons and watching episodes of the EVER AWESOME CHUCK!!!!

The Cast of Chuck... The best American soap around!


She says chuck is great. Must ensure to watch all of the episodes and watch them again after.







Hmm... I want. What do I want? Well, everything I've already mentioned plus:

Hugs and a Beetle.







Hugs and a Beetle you ask? Why Hugs and a Beetle? 






Well...



and

The beetle that lives in Maryborough... I miss you so much! 
(My dearest foster sister is on the car, I'm washing it's tail ligh
t.


Miss you beetle. You have no idea. Crazy lady misses you too!!!



On another note...

Crazy lady just informed me that she should listen to 'Keep on Moving' by 5ive more often, as well as music from that CD that she was listening to in the car with JL the other night... 

Music does affect her and I quite alot...


Mmmm... Beetles, Hugs, Chuck and Music are:

SIMPLY THE BEST!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment