It's been a couple of years since I last posted, and so much, yet so little has happened.
I currently work as a computer technician for a national telecommunications company and am studying secondary education. Sounds great? I wish. Recently with the threat of being fired because statistics are apparently more important than customers or staff and with having forgotten most of the stuff I learnt about Chemistry 5+ years ago I've crashed out again.
I have people here who are beautiful and supportive and we are more family than friends these days but some days it's too much.
This morning I'm struggling to get out of bed. I have no idea why. It's not because I'm physically ill or anything but just plain feeling like blah and arghness at the same time.
So where is my faith in this you ask? Why are you crippling yourself with worry and anxiety when you have a God who loves you so much and shows you time and te again how much He is there for you? To be honest I still have a really strong faith. I have not become suicidal and am not feeling completely hopeless this time. Why? Because I know that this tough time is God's will for me. It's to strengthen me so I can, in the future, help people in a similar boat. It is so I can be understanding to those I teach who may be not working as hard as I think they should because of the problems and hurts they are secretly facing. And I know this tough time at work with work treating staff poorly and not considering four hours sleep as too little for its staff and not respecting their staff's Christian beliefs when they are overwhelming accepting of other religions is so I learn to fight for what I believe in. To stand my ground. To not give up on my God.
I also won't give up because I want to serve others. Not so they'll say how good or lovely I am, but to sincerely help in any way I can.
Life is a rollercoaster ride. I know I'm on a low now, but I know it's because there is a high coming up.
All praise and glory to God forever and ever!!!! <3 p="">3>
I currently work as a computer technician for a national telecommunications company and am studying secondary education. Sounds great? I wish. Recently with the threat of being fired because statistics are apparently more important than customers or staff and with having forgotten most of the stuff I learnt about Chemistry 5+ years ago I've crashed out again.
I have people here who are beautiful and supportive and we are more family than friends these days but some days it's too much.
This morning I'm struggling to get out of bed. I have no idea why. It's not because I'm physically ill or anything but just plain feeling like blah and arghness at the same time.
So where is my faith in this you ask? Why are you crippling yourself with worry and anxiety when you have a God who loves you so much and shows you time and te again how much He is there for you? To be honest I still have a really strong faith. I have not become suicidal and am not feeling completely hopeless this time. Why? Because I know that this tough time is God's will for me. It's to strengthen me so I can, in the future, help people in a similar boat. It is so I can be understanding to those I teach who may be not working as hard as I think they should because of the problems and hurts they are secretly facing. And I know this tough time at work with work treating staff poorly and not considering four hours sleep as too little for its staff and not respecting their staff's Christian beliefs when they are overwhelming accepting of other religions is so I learn to fight for what I believe in. To stand my ground. To not give up on my God.
I also won't give up because I want to serve others. Not so they'll say how good or lovely I am, but to sincerely help in any way I can.
Life is a rollercoaster ride. I know I'm on a low now, but I know it's because there is a high coming up.
All praise and glory to God forever and ever!!!! <3 p="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment