The last few weeks have been amazing. Not just because of you but because of the gift of grace God has given me. This gift of grace has been amazing and has helped me turn my life around; back to God, where I belong.
Back to the silvery gnat. I beat you tonight in a way; but you beat me by far in other ways. God must be intervening here but everytime you say something like that; it's exactly what I need to hear. I don't even think the gift of grace knows about it until I tell her afterwards; therefore there is also no way you could possibly know it's what I need to hear. God must be working here; he's (God's) closer than ever.
My life is becoming increasingly awesome from day to day, week to week. It's been a long time coming, but I'm feeling the best I have since about grade 10; and it feels AMAZING!
Praise you Lord! Praise you!!!
Back to the silvery gnat. I beat you tonight in a way; but you beat me by far in other ways. God must be intervening here but everytime you say something like that; it's exactly what I need to hear. I don't even think the gift of grace knows about it until I tell her afterwards; therefore there is also no way you could possibly know it's what I need to hear. God must be working here; he's (God's) closer than ever.
My life is becoming increasingly awesome from day to day, week to week. It's been a long time coming, but I'm feeling the best I have since about grade 10; and it feels AMAZING!
Praise you Lord! Praise you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment