FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011/NOW
Yes, another one...
...because today, I'm too lazy to go outside and take pictures of things.
1. 1 month ago, who did you have a crush on? No one at all
2. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you? Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was a cadet sailor who pretended that he wanted to be with the tree princess. He told her he loved her many times and that they would be forever. When he 'sailed' away to another land to learn about computers, he broke it off with the tree princess; breaking apart her heart whilst he was at it. He'd gotten what he wanted and could get much more in the new land. Luckily the tree princess got over him (after two and a half years of mixed signals) and then fought to become a truly happy tree princess for once and for all!
3. What were you doing at 4am this morning? Sleeping; for once.
4. Do you miss anyone? I miss the woman who stood in place of a mother for over ten years when I was a child... She should be the last person to die of breast cancer; the evil ones should have got it, not her.
5. Are you listening to music right now? Nope, just the air-conditioning unit.
6. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? No, not at the moment. Stallion has been too busy (as usual) and I have no idea where firefox is.
7. Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms? Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...
8. Did you sleep alone last night? I sleep alone EVERY night.
9. Would you ever eat a bug for 1,000 dollars? Depends on the type of bug I guess. A seafood bug? Definitely. A rhinocerous beetle, lady beetle or VW bug? Nope definitely not. A bug that makes you sick? Also no. Some one who I would call a bug because they bug me? I don't eat meat other than chicken or seafood; canniballism is not classified under a pollo-pescetarian's diet.
10. Do you think anyone has feelings for you? HAHAHAHAHA. Looks like you, quiz, are GREAT at making jokes! *Walks away shaking head whilst laughing*
11. Have you made a mistake in the past week? Countless.
12. Will you be in a relationship in 4 months? *Laughs even harder at quiz making jokes.*
13. Do you think two people can last forever? You, dear quiz, are TOO funny!
14. Would you put yesterday on repeat and live it forever? Er. No.
15.If you married the last person that texted you what would your last name be? I see what you did there quiz... LOL. Magnusson. It was a work-related text message; nothing more, nothing less.
16. What’s the most important part of a relationship in your opinion? More relationship questions? I HAVE already caught on dear quiz... You seem to like your patterns in questioning... In answer to your question though; there are many including loyalty, trust, honesty, friendship and love.
17. Do you think the person you like is cute? Oh quiz, have you yourself got a crush on anyone? Your questions sure concur with my theory that you, my quiz, definitely have a crush on someone. My answer is that I don't like, have a crush on, or are interested in anyone at all at the moment... and I'm quite happy that way.
18. What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you think of last summer? Fights
19. Are there songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone? I listen to music because it takes me places other than where I am, I listen to them to relax, to dance, to make memories and to relive them, to remind myself that it will all be ok or even just to vent. I love music, but not because it reminds me of people.
20. Are any of your friends taller than you? Half and half Vege delight and cheeselovers thanks!
21. How many text messages are currently in your inbox? 215... Why?
22.Where do you wish you were right now? Right where I am, or with my dearest foster mum in G-town.
23. How late did you stay up last night and why? I don't know how long I stayed up until, but I know I was up as late as I was because I couldn't sleep.
24. If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive? I wouldn't want to.
25. If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you? Sure, I guess so.
26. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you’ll get it? Determination is the key. I do believe that if you want something bad enough you can get it; depending on what 'it' is.
27. Is there anyone who doesn’t like you? I'd say there are more people who don't like me than people who do.
28. What’s one thing you do when you’re mad? Go quiet and wash dishes like a tank.
29. Ever been called a bitch? Yep. My response to them? Meh.
30. Who was the last person to make you smile? Froggles.
31. Will you be in a relationship next month? Joke's over quiz.
32. Do you trust all of your friends? I trust some of them. I have trust issues, so yeah. Not many people have my trust.
33. Are you any good at math? Back in the day... I don't do much of it anymore, but I do miss it.
34. Are you an official couple with the last person you hugged/kissed? I'm not an official couple with anyone quiz. Let the relationship joke go! It's gotten old, I tell you. OLD!
35. Do you regret your last hug? I don't get many hugs these days. So no, I don't regret it.
36. What time did you get up today? Um... in the future?
37. Ever liked someone who treated you wrong? Yep stallion and pufferfish.
38. Do you love the last person you hugged/kissed? As a friend; only as a friend.
39. When was the last time you saw your mum? Which one?
40. Last place you fell asleep other than your bed? Back patio.
41. What is the last thing you drank? A baby spinach, tomato, pineapple and lychee smoothie. Deeeeeeelish!!
42. When is the next time you’ll see one of your best friends? Tonight!!
43. Do you have a lot of pictures in your room? Not really.
44. Whose hoodie did you wear last? I haven't worn one in years, although I did have a dream last night where a friend of mine from uni and I were talking about wearing hoodies whilst wearing hoodies to raise awareness for some sort of charity who was set up inside a zoo. I think they had WWF on them with a panda?
45. Ever been called babe? Yep. Hate it.
46.Have you ever searched for your own house on Google Earth? Yup, to show people where I live or to find out how far I walked on a given day.
47.How much money did you spend today? None yet.
48. How do you feel about your hair right now? It's shit.
49. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Maybe.
50. Do you have someone of the opposite sex who makes you happy? Nope.
51. Do you like picnics? Yup.
52. When did you last go on a plane? LOL; never!
53. Be honest, who is the easiest person in your life to talk to? Frog, by far. She's been there for me in the last few months when no one else could, and I thank her greatly for that. [I hope] [S]he knows that I'm here for her as well; always.
54. Are relationships ever really worth it? Everything is worth a try.
55. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? A few days ago.
56. Were you single last summer? I'm single this summer, was for last summer and the one before that too!
57. Who did you last hug? Frog I believe.
58. What time will you be getting up tomorrow morning? Around nine?
59. Is this the best year of your life? Nope, it's been one of the worst.
60. Have you ever cried from being so mad? Many times. So mad and so sad.
61. What were you doing at midnight last night? Crying, actually.
62. Could you go out in public looking like you do now? HAH; NO! My pink 'Wake me at your own risk!" singlet and my stripey flennel pants are not for view by the general public.
63. Are you wearing makeup? Nope, still in pjs...
64. One thing you’re looking forward to? I actually don't know.
65. Do you sleep on your stomach? Half the time66. When is the next time you will make out? No idea. I don't really care and am not worried about it honestly.
67. When did you last cry? See question 61.
68. Who did you kiss at midnight on New Years? LOL, NOONE!
69. Is there a friend,boyfriend/girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget? All of them.
70. The last person youkissed/hugged died, would you cry? Most definitely!
71. Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships? Love one.
72.Do you remember who you liked 3 months ago? Yep. *Shameface*
73. Is there a guy that knows a lot about you? He knows too much, the sleazebag pufferfish.
74. Are you using a laptop or desktop? Netbook, actually!
75. Is there someone you just can’t imagine your life without? I'm pretty alone most of the time at the moment.
76. What’s your current problem? Thinking of a problem suitable to put here.
77. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be? Nothing. You live and you learn.
78. Have you ever lost people that you thought you would never loose before? Many. Goodbyes for me are usually goodbyes forever.
79. What was your life like 1 year ago? Buying pressies for the foster sisters.
80. Who do you miss more than anything right now? See question four.
1. 1 month ago, who did you have a crush on? No one at all
2. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you? Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was a cadet sailor who pretended that he wanted to be with the tree princess. He told her he loved her many times and that they would be forever. When he 'sailed' away to another land to learn about computers, he broke it off with the tree princess; breaking apart her heart whilst he was at it. He'd gotten what he wanted and could get much more in the new land. Luckily the tree princess got over him (after two and a half years of mixed signals) and then fought to become a truly happy tree princess for once and for all!
3. What were you doing at 4am this morning? Sleeping; for once.
4. Do you miss anyone? I miss the woman who stood in place of a mother for over ten years when I was a child... She should be the last person to die of breast cancer; the evil ones should have got it, not her.
5. Are you listening to music right now? Nope, just the air-conditioning unit.
6. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? No, not at the moment. Stallion has been too busy (as usual) and I have no idea where firefox is.
7. Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms? Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...
8. Did you sleep alone last night? I sleep alone EVERY night.
9. Would you ever eat a bug for 1,000 dollars? Depends on the type of bug I guess. A seafood bug? Definitely. A rhinocerous beetle, lady beetle or VW bug? Nope definitely not. A bug that makes you sick? Also no. Some one who I would call a bug because they bug me? I don't eat meat other than chicken or seafood; canniballism is not classified under a pollo-pescetarian's diet.
10. Do you think anyone has feelings for you? HAHAHAHAHA. Looks like you, quiz, are GREAT at making jokes! *Walks away shaking head whilst laughing*
11. Have you made a mistake in the past week? Countless.
12. Will you be in a relationship in 4 months? *Laughs even harder at quiz making jokes.*
13. Do you think two people can last forever? You, dear quiz, are TOO funny!
14. Would you put yesterday on repeat and live it forever? Er. No.
15.If you married the last person that texted you what would your last name be? I see what you did there quiz... LOL. Magnusson. It was a work-related text message; nothing more, nothing less.
16. What’s the most important part of a relationship in your opinion? More relationship questions? I HAVE already caught on dear quiz... You seem to like your patterns in questioning... In answer to your question though; there are many including loyalty, trust, honesty, friendship and love.
17. Do you think the person you like is cute? Oh quiz, have you yourself got a crush on anyone? Your questions sure concur with my theory that you, my quiz, definitely have a crush on someone. My answer is that I don't like, have a crush on, or are interested in anyone at all at the moment... and I'm quite happy that way.
18. What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you think of last summer? Fights
19. Are there songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone? I listen to music because it takes me places other than where I am, I listen to them to relax, to dance, to make memories and to relive them, to remind myself that it will all be ok or even just to vent. I love music, but not because it reminds me of people.
20. Are any of your friends taller than you? Half and half Vege delight and cheeselovers thanks!
21. How many text messages are currently in your inbox? 215... Why?
22.Where do you wish you were right now? Right where I am, or with my dearest foster mum in G-town.
23. How late did you stay up last night and why? I don't know how long I stayed up until, but I know I was up as late as I was because I couldn't sleep.
24. If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive? I wouldn't want to.
25. If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you? Sure, I guess so.
26. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you’ll get it? Determination is the key. I do believe that if you want something bad enough you can get it; depending on what 'it' is.
27. Is there anyone who doesn’t like you? I'd say there are more people who don't like me than people who do.
28. What’s one thing you do when you’re mad? Go quiet and wash dishes like a tank.
29. Ever been called a bitch? Yep. My response to them? Meh.
30. Who was the last person to make you smile? Froggles.
31. Will you be in a relationship next month? Joke's over quiz.
32. Do you trust all of your friends? I trust some of them. I have trust issues, so yeah. Not many people have my trust.
33. Are you any good at math? Back in the day... I don't do much of it anymore, but I do miss it.
34. Are you an official couple with the last person you hugged/kissed? I'm not an official couple with anyone quiz. Let the relationship joke go! It's gotten old, I tell you. OLD!
35. Do you regret your last hug? I don't get many hugs these days. So no, I don't regret it.
36. What time did you get up today? Um... in the future?
37. Ever liked someone who treated you wrong? Yep stallion and pufferfish.
38. Do you love the last person you hugged
39. When was the last time you saw your mum? Which one?
40. Last place you fell asleep other than your bed? Back patio.
41. What is the last thing you drank? A baby spinach, tomato, pineapple and lychee smoothie. Deeeeeeelish!!
42. When is the next time you’ll see one of your best friends? Tonight!!
43. Do you have a lot of pictures in your room? Not really.
44. Whose hoodie did you wear last? I haven't worn one in years, although I did have a dream last night where a friend of mine from uni and I were talking about wearing hoodies whilst wearing hoodies to raise awareness for some sort of charity who was set up inside a zoo. I think they had WWF on them with a panda?
45. Ever been called babe? Yep. Hate it.
46.Have you ever searched for your own house on Google Earth? Yup, to show people where I live or to find out how far I walked on a given day.
47.How much money did you spend today? None yet.
48. How do you feel about your hair right now? It's shit.
49. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Maybe.
50. Do you have someone of the opposite sex who makes you happy? Nope.
51. Do you like picnics? Yup.
52. When did you last go on a plane? LOL; never!
53. Be honest, who is the easiest person in your life to talk to? Frog, by far. She's been there for me in the last few months when no one else could, and I thank her greatly for that. [I hope] [S]he knows that I'm here for her as well; always.
54. Are relationships ever really worth it? Everything is worth a try.
55. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? A few days ago.
56. Were you single last summer? I'm single this summer, was for last summer and the one before that too!
57. Who did you last hug? Frog I believe.
58. What time will you be getting up tomorrow morning? Around nine?
59. Is this the best year of your life? Nope, it's been one of the worst.
60. Have you ever cried from being so mad? Many times. So mad and so sad.
61. What were you doing at midnight last night? Crying, actually.
62. Could you go out in public looking like you do now? HAH; NO! My pink 'Wake me at your own risk!" singlet and my stripey flennel pants are not for view by the general public.
63. Are you wearing makeup? Nope, still in pjs...
64. One thing you’re looking forward to? I actually don't know.
65. Do you sleep on your stomach? Half the time66. When is the next time you will make out? No idea. I don't really care and am not worried about it honestly.
67. When did you last cry? See question 61.
68. Who did you kiss at midnight on New Years? LOL, NOONE!
69. Is there a friend,
70. The last person you
71. Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships? Love one.
72.Do you remember who you liked 3 months ago? Yep. *Shameface*
73. Is there a guy that knows a lot about you? He knows too much, the sleazebag pufferfish.
74. Are you using a laptop or desktop? Netbook, actually!
75. Is there someone you just can’t imagine your life without? I'm pretty alone most of the time at the moment.
76. What’s your current problem? Thinking of a problem suitable to put here.
77. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be? Nothing. You live and you learn.
78. Have you ever lost people that you thought you would never loose before? Many. Goodbyes for me are usually goodbyes forever.
79. What was your life like 1 year ago? Buying pressies for the foster sisters.
80. Who do you miss more than anything right now? See question four.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Links to this post