Dear People In General,
To those who aren't doing so (Such as JR and JL) please ignore this letter, but to the rest of you: I am not a child, and am not acting that way SO PLEASE STOP TREATING ME AS IF I AM!!!. Yes, I may only have my first job now which is indirectly teaching me to balance my life in a whole new way, but I am dealing with this in the best way I can and am trying very hard to still be a great friend, employee, student and cadet. Please don't get impatient when I make little mistakes as I am still getting used to this new balance and please be a little more understanding rather than critical.
I thank-you all for your patience and understanding,
Tammy
work-life-uni
ReplyDeletefun!
for me its just work... either way
next year itll be work and uni
:D